Peru - Pension System Overview
- Pension Risk and Risk-based Supervision in Defined Contribution pension Funds, World Bank (2014)
- Mejores pensiones mejores trabajos: Hacia la cobertura universal en América Latina y el Caribe, World Bank (2013)
- Public Pension Systems and the Fiscal Crisis in the Euro Zone, Lessons for Latin America, BBVA Research, May 2011
- Non-Contributory Pension Programs in FIAP Countries, Part I: Latin America, FIAP, July 2011
- 'Pension Watch: The Role of Pension Funds during the Financial Crisis': BBVA Research, 2011
- Pension Funds and Infrastructure Investment in Latin America, David Tuesta, BBVA, World Bank conference of Best Practices on Public-Private Partnership Financing in Latin America, May 2011
- Pension Reforms in Latin America, David Tuesta, BBVA, Inter-American Development Bank conference of Labour Policy and Social Security Network, April 2011.
- BBVA Research Working Paper 10/16: June 2010
- BBVA Research Working Paper 10/24: September 2010 'Reasons to Justify Fees on Assets in the Peruvian Private Pension Sector'
- A pension reform begins to bear fruit: IDB America, December 2005