Hong Kong - Pension System Overview
Country Profile (pdf)
- A 10-year Investment Performance Review of the MPF System (1 Dec 2000 - 31 Dec 2010), MPFA, 2011
- Asia 2050 - Realising the Asian century, ADB report, May 2011 - Hong Kong’s Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) is expected to introduce member choice in 2011. New regulation will allow MPF members to transfer his/her mandatory contributions from one MPF provider to another on a lump-sum basis once a year with no administrative fees to be charged. New legislation is awaited.
- Fidelity Survey, 2010 - Hong Kong employees lack basic MPF knowledge and unclear of the role MPF plays in their overall investment portfolio
- A Five Year Investment Performance Review of the MPF System, MPFA, 2007
- Comparing Individual Retirement Accounts in Asia: Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, PRC, World Bank, 2006